Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Wedding Movie Monday??

I'm trying to come up with a good theme for Monday blogging...  The first thing that popped into my head was Wedding Movie Monday, so here it goes.

The first movie I thought of was "My Fair Lady".  Strange, right?  The movie has NOTHING to do with weddings, no wedding takes place in the movie, and, other than "I'll marry Freddie I will" and "Get Me to the Church on Time", there's not much mention of marriage.  Call me Captain Random (everyone else does), but that movie makes me think of a beautiful wedding.

Maybe it's all the flowers, maybe it's the music, or maybe it's this dress:




All I know, is now I'm re-thinking my theme...  How goregeous would it be to have bunches of violets, paper parisols, and fantastic hats gallore?!  And what girl wouldn't DIE for a cake like that?



















I know there's a new show called "My Fair Wedding", but perhaps "A Pygmalion Party", or "Wouldn't it be Loverly"? 

Mmmmmm.... cake....
Buckle up!
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment