Sunday, April 11, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Wed-less Wednesday: Sorry for Slacking

I want to start off by apologizing for my slacking of the blogging last week. I hadn't decided on a theme for Friday and Saturday, so I didn't post on Sunday, and subsequently, I didn't post at all last week because I was behind. I'm currently back-logging the missed blogs and trying to get some pre-written, so that when I don't have an idea on a specific day, I'll have something to post anyway.

I've received a little feedback about the blog, but I would love to receive more. One reader sent me the idea and links about the candy bar from the previous Something Blue-sday post, and my aunt Kim is still the only person to actually leave a comment on the blog itself.

I hear from my parents that some of my family members read the blog, but if you could leave a little note yourself, or become a “follower” (on the right side of the page), it would help to keep me motivated. Then I'll have to think of the “readers” I'm letting down if I fail to post one day.

So, instead of spending too much time on a post that was supposed to be done last week (on the 7th of April), I'm going to move on to the next “back-logged” post, so I can officially catch up. I hope to hear from you soon!

Buckle up!
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i think your doing great... keep up the good job!!! from your biggest and 1st cheerleader, mom

Gina Mikel said...

We're out here reading it Amanda!

Post a Comment