Thursday, April 29, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Whimsical Wednesday

Seeing as I'm ditching Wedding Movie Monday for just Movie Monday, and it will henceforth be a non-wedding blogging day, I am trying out a new theme for Wednesdays: Whimsical Wednesday. What do you think? Since I'm toying around with the theme “Oh the Places You'll Go!”, courtesy of Dr. Seuss, I think this is fitting. And on the topic, check out this cute Seussical cake:




And the balloons below fit well to the theme too. Although this inspiration board is based on the Disney movie “Up”, I still think many of the images, or ideas, would work for “Oh the Places You'll Go!”



This is just an adorable couple on their engagement photo shoot:



And here is another inspiration board I found quite whimsical.



I think I've got some good ideas going here, what do you think? Any favorites? I think I'm going to enjoy Whimsical Wednesday...

Buckle up!

Amanda

1 comments:

Amy said...

2 thumbs up for the Whimsical theme! Also, I'm loving the "Oh the Places You'll Go" inspiration. I was never read that book as a child. You got it for Austin one year and he LOVES that book. It is so inspiring. Everytime I read it to him, I tell him who got it for him.

Anyway, I see you love parasols. I think that is such a cute idea! And if there is no rain (knock on wood that there won't be), the sun at the beach is our excuse!! :)

Post a Comment